Join us in our mission to improve the lives of people!
Web Designer/DeveloperOur Company is currently seeking to hire a Web Designer/Developer. In this industry it is important to keep our websites current and functioning as designed. Technology is constantly changing and we are always looking to optimize. Becoming a Web Developer with us includes building out our websites from concept to completion, and always looking for new ways to improve the overall look, layout and functionality of our sites.
- Develop the concept for the site, create it with input and assistance from the team and maintain the external facing website once complete.
- Once up and running, making sure that it is consistently optimized and tested to ensure it's performing and functioning correctly.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain concept, goal, software and process documentation, and distribute amongst the team.
Human Resources ManagerWe believe that one of the most important roles in a company is a Human Resources Manager. We are looking for someone who is interested in recruiting and providing our staff with an exceptional work experience, we would love to hear from you!
- Manage and process Payroll, record and tracking Employee Time Off/Leave, and manage Benefits and Claims.
- Recruit, coordinate and schedule interviews for vacant positions, to then On-Boarding New Employees and making sure they are properly trained.
- Plan, implement and evaluate employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
- Investigate and resolve any employee issues, concerns and conflicts.
- Coordinate with other Administrative and Management staff regarding all staffing and human resource matters.
Customer Support RepresentativeWe want to ensure that all of our Customers have a positive experience, and by hiring Customer Service Representatives, we can effectively communicate with them and respond to their wants and needs.
- Help Customers understand the product and answer any questions or concerns they may have.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional demeanor towards Customers at all times.
- Communicate in its entirety and efficiently with co-workers regarding any feedback received from the Customer.
- Process any orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Coordinate with other teams and co-workers to make sure everyone is on the same page and constantly improving to ensure positive Customer Service.
If any of our position interest you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org